Dexamethasone, Cytarabine and Oxaliplatin (DHAX) + Rituximab
(DEK-suh-MEH-thuh-sone, sy-TAYR-uh-been, and ok-SA-lih-pla-tin + rih-TUK-sih-mab)
- Dexamethasone Prescribing Information
- Cytarabine Prescribing Information
- Oxaliplatin Prescribing Information
- Rituximab Prescribing Information
- Dexamethasone Product Website
- Cytarabine Product Website
- Oxaliplatin Product Website
- Rituximab Product Website
Rituximab is offered in several different brands. To find out what you’re using, talk to your care team.
This regimen is most commonly used for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma but may be used for other treatments.
Our Medication Sheet
This sheet is available to download as an Adobe PDF.Get DHAX + Rituximab Medication Sheet